Monday, May 9, 2011
Hawkesbury River
I am so angry at myself for living here for two and a half years and not getting up to the Hawkesbury River. It's only an hour north of the city and it's just phenomenal! I had the chance to head up this weekend to celebrate the 30th and 40th birthdays of my good friends Eva and Karl. We rented a house for the weekend - a 70s swinger mansion
complete with indoor pool, six jacuzzis and a helipad on the roof. There was about 25 of us and we had the most amazing time. The house was only accessible by water and I think the only person who didn't have a hoot was the poor water taxi driver! I have to promise myself to keep visiting these special little places around Sydney, I never know when my time here might run out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment