Today is the four week mark for us here in Sydney. I can't believe it. While it seems to have gone by so quickly, it's also amazing how acclimated we've gotten in such a short time. Just today I told a person, "it will be about a fortnight", which is what the Australians say for "two weeks". How silly.
Kendra and I are looking to plan a trip to Melbourne in the next week of so, we're just waiting to hear about some job interviews I have coming up. Now that we're settled in Sydney, we're
anxious to travel. We're excited about many places, such as Byron Bay, Whitsunday, Brisbane and others. There is so much of Australia to see!
For those of you who are concerned about us getting caught up in the fires, don't worry, they aren't anywhere near us. We're at least a six hour drive from the closest one. It is interesting how much media coverage they are getting outside of Australia though. It's really terrible! More soon...
Kendra and I are looking to plan a trip to Melbourne in the next week of so, we're just waiting to hear about some job interviews I have coming up. Now that we're settled in Sydney, we're
anxious to travel. We're excited about many places, such as Byron Bay, Whitsunday, Brisbane and others. There is so much of Australia to see!For those of you who are concerned about us getting caught up in the fires, don't worry, they aren't anywhere near us. We're at least a six hour drive from the closest one. It is interesting how much media coverage they are getting outside of Australia though. It's really terrible! More soon...
It's been 4 weeks since you broke my heart :(
ReplyDelete