Other than settling into the new apartment, I've been working a lot and trying to sort the bits and bobs of my new visa. My current one only allows me to work at one company for six months, and that expires on October 1st. So now I am going for a 457 which will grant me temporary residency for up to four years. My part is pretty easy, but the company has never sponsored anyone before, so it's fairly stressful on that end. I'm just trying to make sure all my paperwork is in order so I don't get deported! :-o
I'm getting excited about coming back to New York and Connecticut October 1-12th. My pop says it feels like I have been gone forever. In some ways I agree and in others I feel like these past nine months have flown by. I'm looking forward to catching up with my family and seeing my ever-sprouting cousins and faux niece and nephew Fifer and Nino. I can't wait to go dancing with my girls and see all my old pals from the dirty dub. It's going to be a jam packed 12 days and it will be here in just four short weeks! Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment