Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Forgotten Blog

Woops, I forgot about my own blog. I just realized it's been nearly two months since I wrote! Luckily, nothing too exciting has really happened this winter, except for a lovely trip to Fiji with my sister.

Because the seasons are flipped here and the southern hemisphere is in the midst of winter (if 65 degrees is "winter"), Kendra and I decided to meet in Fiji for a week of fun in the sun. Fiji is a short three and a half hour flight for me... not so much so for poor Kendra who had to come from NYC. Regardless, we both made it out and spent a wonderful week hopping around the islands, making new friends and enjoying some seriously necessary peace and quiet. Check out a few photos here.

Since being back from Fiji, things at work have been a little hectic, but August is looking very exciting. We have the annual City 2 Surf next weekend, where 75,000 people will run from the city CBD to Bondi Beach. Barons has a corporate tent, so we'll be at the finish line with beers and BBQ, cheering on those brave enough to tackle the supposed "fun run".

A few funny photos from last year here.

I'll have an update next week!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! We (your loyal readers) missed you! Don't leave us hanging for so long!

    ReplyDelete