Fantastic news! Kendra and I finally have a permanent place to rest our heads. We moved out of the Hilton and into our new apartment on Tuesday morning (Oz time) and have spent the past days cleaning and making it feel like home. The place is small but adorable and empty! We have one bed, one loveseat, one table and a few chairs, so we have some work to do.
On the flip side, our neighborhood Elizabeth Bay is lovely – full of little cafes and parks. Our building is right on Sydney Harbour and we get a fantastic breeze. We also have a really amazing roof deck and a big garden
right on the water. You can see both the bridge and the Opera House from here! The pictures are from the new place and our “yard”.
Our internet is hooked up so I’ll be updating my blog more regularly. Now that the apartment search is over, it’s on to the job hunt. After that, I was thinking about trying to make some friends. ;)
That’s all for now. Email me if you want our new address to send along gifts and money!
On the flip side, our neighborhood Elizabeth Bay is lovely – full of little cafes and parks. Our building is right on Sydney Harbour and we get a fantastic breeze. We also have a really amazing roof deck and a big garden
Our internet is hooked up so I’ll be updating my blog more regularly. Now that the apartment search is over, it’s on to the job hunt. After that, I was thinking about trying to make some friends. ;)
That’s all for now. Email me if you want our new address to send along gifts and money!
No comments:
Post a Comment